1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spartan 3A driver problem

Discussion in 'FPGA Boards' started by Kevin P, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Kevin P

Kevin P New Member

Hello,

I need help , I read a lot in the Forums and seems to have an error that non of all have.
    I get a message when installing the driver : Windows can not initialize the software (code 37 )

[​IMG]

It recognize the port where is the board but still with the yellow sign and I can not schedule it!

I tryied to install the board driver ([​IMG]Numato Lab USB CDC Driver) in a computer with Windows 8.1 and it works, but I cant work in that computer because it doesnt have enough memory and the Ise project Navigator does no work, it gets crash!

Please help!
    I have a computer with windows 7 64 bts

I cant work with my board =(

I have the Spartan 3A FPGA Elbert V2

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Hi Kevin,

Can you please try digital signature validation on the system and see if that helps ? Although all our drivers are digitally signed, Windows 7 64 bit seems to ignore that fact sometimes. The link below has information on why this issue is happening and how to disable digital signature check.

http://www.sabrent.com/support/knowledgebase.php?article=14

I have to add the disclaimer here that you have to do this at your own risk.

Thanks,
    Tom